2.02.2010

it is February

I can't believe it. Welcome to the month-o-love. This year I get to celebrate Valentines day with not only the best hubs in the world, but also with the best and sweetest and most wonderful adorable pup. We have a love for this little guy. [it's funny how he is in every post. sorry!] Here is a happy February [love] treat for everyone.



I didn't get much feedback from the last one of this, but I thought I'd try it again. I hope you enjoy your very own February calendar desktop wallpaper. I can't remember where I got that yellow background pattern from, otherwise I would give 'em all the credit. If anyone knows, let me know! Again, if you can't get it to work, I'll email it to you.

February desktop 1024 x 768
February desktop 1600 x 1200

8 comments:

Unknown said...

so adorable! it's on my computer right this second, worked like a charm

Linnae said...

um, this is AWESOME! i have it on my computer right now too. you are great. p.s. i can't find you on Words with Friends. we need to fix this as, now thanks to you, I am obsessed

Mrs. W said...

It worked for me, too. Adorable!

lauren @ gathering moss said...

HOW did you DO this. one of my great life desires is to know how to get my drawings IN the computer. so cute!

Jillian said...

love this...it's on my computer at work right now :)

Margie said...

i think it's great!

Mollie said...

Martha - How did you design this?? I love it.

Jillian said...

I know that this post is coming a bit early, but I'm putting in a request for a March backdrop. The back drop makes me smile every time I turn on my computer. Hope you're doing well!