3.26.2009

another birthday

Well today is my sweet husband's birthday. We are both fortunate to have our birthdays in the same month. It is fun for us! For the last 3 weeks we have been the same age, but it stops today. He's 24 and wanted me to call him Jack Bauer all day today. :)

Some things about Dudley...

He goes by his middle name, his first name is Timothy (he loves being called Timmy)... He is hardworking... Determined... Loving... AVID, and I mean AVID hunter. This was his cake at our wedding, he had to design it himself... He loves country music... He is always singing a song, usually the same line over, and over, and over again... He has an afro (check it)... He has to sleep with a fan on... He is my best friend.

Happy Birthday love! I love you.


Oh, and a little shout out to Aaron Snow... thanks for this "old Elk lodge" photo. You are a genius.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

holla and happy birthday TDudley!

Aaron said...

That guy looks like Dudley. I found that photo on the wall in the Elks Lodge I shot a wedding reception in last week. Happy Birthday Dudley. May you have more sweet black fleece grow in abundance this year! Do yo thang baby!

Jesse Faris said...

TDudley. Love it.

When Nick turned 24, I played him that Switchfoot song all day long. I also took him out to a birthday lunch at the old Harrah's cafeteria across the street from MHA. Funny, but true.

Dudley said...

Hey thanks honey....Watch it Snow, leave the hair out of this...