2.10.2009

round 2...

Ok, so I am officially going to get back to the blogging world. My first go round was a bust and you can tell because the last time I posted was in '06. I tried to log on to that blog, and it wouldn't let me update or post again. Whoops!

So today, I was having the hardest time waking up when I got to work, and the lights hadn't been turned on in the office. It was so dark and peaceful. I really needed some coffee, but I can't drink the coffee at work anymore. It tastes like tar. It is never hot and it has a flavor that makes me want to .... you fill in the blank.

Does anyone have suggestions about how to enhance work coffee and make it not so tar-like? Is there even a way?

3 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

YAY! Glad you are back!

Enhancing work coffee:
Besides giving your life savings to Starbucks (if you do, put money on a [RED] card so you can limit your spending and donate money to help the AIDS crisis in Africa!)...
What if you bought a little $10 4-cup coffee-maker? I had one in college and used it in my dorm room. You could easily maintain it at your desk--and the best way to store coffee is in at room-temp in a dark and dry space...like a desk? Ha.

Unknown said...

Yes we had to bring our own coffeepot to work. It has saved my life. There are 3 of us in our "coffee club" and we rotate buying Dunkin Donuts big bag at Costco. They have creamer here, and we bring our own mugs. Has worked great.

ultralove said...

i am a big fan of making coffee at home and bringing it. but i also used to make latte's every morning. I have since give up coffee (except once a week) and switched to green tea. its good for you AND has caffeine